SUPPORT THE ARC OF THE THREE RIVERS WITH KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
The new system is called Kroger Community Rewards and is activated by a 1 time sign up. It will take about 5 minutes at a computer or smart phone. All you need to do is register your Kroger Plus card with Kroger indicating that you want your rewards to go to The Arc of the Three Rivers and then every time you shop with your Kroger Plus card, rewards will be generated for The Arc! Please follow the directions below to sign up today for The ARC to start generating rewards from your regular shopping at Kroger.
The good news is that the program is easy. If you have not yet registered your Kroger plus card online with Kroger, you will need to complete this step initially, before registering for The Arc of the Three Rivers Community Rewards. Once you register online with Kroger and tag your card with The Arc of the Three Rivers, you don’t have to do anything else for a year.
- To register for the program, please visit online at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- If you already have an online account with Kroger, click on Sign In
- New online customers must click on Register or Create an Account.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- Once signed in, you can enroll or update your Community Rewards under Account Settings.
- Enter Vu241 or select Arc of Three Rivers from the displayed list; click Confirm.
- If you are enrolled correctly, you will see the organization’s name on the Account Summary page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until you register your Kroger Plus card with the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count toward The ARC of the Three Rivers.